I was talking to two leaders. It was a good conversation overall, but there was a moment when they both perked up and smiled. One moment when the conversation changed. It happened when I said the words, "how to be unstoppable without compromise."
It is interesting how certain words evoke certain feelings.
The idea of being unstoppable is quite lovely. It speaks to perseverance. It speaks to follow-through. It speaks to courage and strength and triumph.
Being unstoppable means being the best we can be.
What matters to you enough that you might be willing to be unstoppable?
To be unstoppable we need to:
- Involve others.
- Keep asking. What else? What's next? How else? Who do we need? What can I do?
- Explore Plan B... Plan C... Plan D...
- Focus on progress not perfection.
- Relish the journey.
- Use hacks - whatever works for you - checklists, reminders, calendars, meeting structures, daily huddles, daily planning, etc...
- Sniff out barriers like a dog covets fresh bacon. Then get rid of them.
- And whatever else we need to do.
Like the idea of being unstoppable? Does it bring a smile to your face? Imagine what it feels like as you are doing it.....